Sunday, December 14, 2008

The countdown has begun

This weekend was amazing and the only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been having Jason home.  Speaking of Jason coming home, the countdown has begun he will be home in approximately 33 days.  I am ecstatic because he is due to come home the night before my birthday!  The last few weekends have been a little rough, because Makenzie has been sick.  Last weekend Makenzie had the flu and this week she has been coughing and it got so bad that Saturday morning I took her to the doctor just to find out that she has and ear infection.  Fun times...


Oh, how much i love the terrible two's.  She now outright tells me no and doesn't do what I ask her and to make things worse she throws herself on the ground.  Oh, and the best part of this lovely terrible two stage she throws things and shoves them out of the way when she doesn't want to do what she has been asked.  She unfortunately has had a lot of time outs and time spent in our room lately.  If any one has any ideas of how to deal with this PLEASE help. 

Well, that's all for now I will post a couple cute pictures of Makenzie in  a few days.

0 comments: