Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Catching up...a little

Okay, so I know I have been slacking but in my defense Jason was home for 10 days which was awesome. I can't wait for the day he is home for good and I can ask him when his next trip is =). While he was home we went to upstate New York for a surprise 25th anniversary party for his parents which turned out great. The best part was Jason's mom's face when she saw all of us kids pull into the driveway. She was expecting to see my sister-in-laws, but not us or my brother-in-law. It's too bad that we didn't get her face on camera because it was classic. While there New York apparently didn't get the memo that it's April which means springtime because it snowed the entire time. Don't get me wrong I love the snow, but only if I can be on my snowboard. Overall, the trip was nice especially since Jason and his whole family haven't been together in about 2 years. Usually at all family gatherings there is a person missing and that person is usually Jason.
Here's a picture of the snow the first day:


I thought this picture was too cute of her all bundled up and ready to play in the snow. She absolutely loved being out there. Makenzie would constantly say all day that she wanted to go outside.

My nephew and Makenzie are watching grandpa Sheldon plow the driveway. They wanted to go out there so bad. =) Oh and by the way Makenzie is wearing Jason's shoes so her feet would stay warm and dry...to cute!

0 comments: