Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Terrible two tantrums

Well, our house is full of temper tantrums and the life of the terrible two's has begun.  My patients are definitely being tested due to Makenzie having teething issues and terrible two outbursts.  It's hard to pick my battles when it seems that everyday is a battle, so if any of you out there have any ideas on dealing with the terrible two's I am all ears.  We had another successful night last night with vegetables thank goodness for green beans.  =)  Tonight we didn't try a vegetable I figured we wouldn't try to push our luck.  Tomorrow should be lots of fun with broccoli.  

1 comments:

J.J. said...

Good luck with the green trees...have to say that I wouldn't blame her if she doesn't like them...noone wants to eat dirty feet lol! Miss you lots & love the blog!

*HUGS*
Jen