Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not paying attention

Well, I figure I will write a quick blurb since I am not paying attention to class.  Apparently, Ms. Makenzie is back on strike.  Now, not only does she not want to each veggies, she doesn't want to eat chicken.  Her reaction to the chicken was eww,  no.  I am not going to give her fruit, bread and cheese for dinner.  The first thing out of her mouth in the morning is eat eat, snack-cheese.  I honestly think that if she could eat cheese everyday all day she would.  I guess I may need to just breakdown and give her cooked carrots, which I completely can't stand.  I was in shock when she even turned her nose up at pasta, she usually will eat it.  Well, class is almost over I guess I can pay attention for the last ten minutes.  

0 comments: