Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been a rough week

So, starting last weekend Makenzie was sick and than i thought okay no biggie. Well, than Tuesday my mom called to tell me that my step-dad had heart complications and was sent to the hospital by ambulance. I was hoping for better news than I got, but by Friday we had finally gotten better news. My step-dad next Thursday will go in for an angioplasty which is easier than the open heart we thought was going to happen. So, need less to say this week has been a little difficult and that would be part of the lack of blogging.

Makenzie is feeling better and had calamari last night at dinner and absolutely loved it. I am so excited with the fact that she will try anything, may not like everything but will at least try it. She also had fish sticks and tasted my shrimp, I think she doesn't mind eating those things because they have a crispy outside. Guess, I will have to try shrimp without the breading and see how that goes...one step at a time.

Keep your fingers crossed that she doesn't have an ear infection, she was pulling on her ear a little bit not a lot, but enough to make me wonder. I figure that if she says it still hurts on Tuesday I will make an appointment for her at the doctors. It's so hard to tell when she is sick because she tends to be the happiest sick kid EVER...even last weekend she was in a good mood with a stomach bug. Well, that's all for now...I will put up some more pictures later today or tomorrow off to the park we go.

0 comments: